Activate Online SBI Internet Banking: State Bank of India is the biggest bank in India that provides various banking solutions. With the growing technology, SBI is expanding its root in the digital world too. They have embraced the technology that has immensely decreased the physical work and efforts of customers.
While living in a digital world, every customer wishes for an easy process to complete a task. No one wants to stand in a queue for hours to complete his/her transactions, complete their banking process and save time. SBI have solved everything with just a few clicks.
Activate Online SBI Internet Banking using Kit: Step by Step Guide
If a customer is interested in activating online SBI internet banking can easily activate their account by following the few simple steps.
- You can get your internet kit by visiting your new branch. All you need to do is fill up an application form. Once your form is submitted, you can come back home and sit back to relax. You will get your internet kit in few days through postal mail.
- The mail will contain a first-time username and password that will be used to login to your account for the first time.
- Visit the official website of SBI, https://www.onlinesbi.com that will redirect you to the login page. You will see two options on the page Personal banking and Corporate banking.
- Under the Personal Banking option, you can see a login button. Click on it that will navigate you to login dashboard.
- Enter the username and password that you received through the mail. Then you will be relocated to a window where you have to make your new username and login password that will be used for future login. Make sure to make a strong and unique password to avoid any hacking. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully before submitting the password.
- After this, you need to change your profile password which is used as a second-level of security. Once you set profile password, you hint question and answer that can help you to renew your password. Also, the login password and profile password can’t be same as it is an extra security step.
- Then place few details like place of birth, mobile number and country then click on submit button.
Activating Internet Banking Without Using Kit
You can login to your SBI account without using a kit by following simple steps. You simply need a computer, Smartphone or a laptop to proceed with your login steps.
- Register on SBI net banking online through your device. Visit the website and click on the option New User? Register here. Click on OK of the pop-up box that will appear on the screen.
- Then you need to fill out your account details such as account number, Branch code, country, CIF number, the facility required and registered mobile number.
- Enter the received OTP password on your registered mobile number. Press enter and you will be redirected to the internet banking registration next step.
- Choose I have my ATM Card on the webpage and press enter. Now, you have to make a transaction of Rs.1 to validate Debit Card.
- On the next screen, you can see an option on username and password and set your login password etc.
- Keep following the same steps as above and it will successfully activate your account.
By following these few steps you will be able to successfully activate your account with or without a registration kit. Happy banking!