Login Online SBI – State Bank of India Corporate Banking could be done through the official website of SBI bank i.e., www.onlinesbi.com that provides a corporate banking application. Through this application, you can enjoy various facilities which include managing non-personal SBI account through your mobile phone or desktop. With the advancement in technology, this features provides extra help to the customers as they can easily manage their SBI corporate banking without much work.
State bank of India is the oldest bank that is running prior to the independence of the country. It offers many banking services and useful products to their valued customers throughout the year. For each and every business, banking is the most crucial activity that should be maintained beforehand. There are a lot of finances involved while running a business which requires uttermost attention and concentration to keep updated with the income and earnings.
It is not safe to save the money at home or office space so, using the bank services is the best way considered to keep the money safe. However, it is not possible for the business owners to visit the bank to deposit or withdraw his money. Hence to overcome such problem SBI corporate banking offers a solution to online banking making it easy for owners to keep a track on their account.
Online SBI Corporate Banking Facilities
The Corporate Online Banking helps the corporate business owners to easily make online transactions via internet banking. It is not only easy to operate but also provide complete security as only one user can operate this with one ID. Through this, you can make as many transactions as you want and complete the payments just by a single click of a button.
Apart from this, you can maintain separate chequebooks and keep proper bank statements, online as well as offline. The only limit in Corporate e-banking is that you can only make transactions up to Rupees 5 lakh in a day that includes online bill payments, creditor’s payment and receive an amount from mortgagors.
How to Login Online SBI for Corporate Banking
The website made by State Bank of India in such a way that allows users to opt for e-banking easily by following simple instructions. The customers that have an SBI current account or savings account can attain benefit of e-banking via SBI online banking portal without any extra charges.
To get an idea of using online banking, simply follow the steps below.
Steps to Online Corporate Banking Login for SBI
Here are the few steps through which you can easily login to your SBI corporate banking account.
- Step 1. Navigate to the SBI online banking webpage. You need to make sure that the website is for banking purpose as SBI has developed a different website to make it easy for their customers to complete their demands.
The banking website and official website are two different web pages of SBI that are developed for different purposes. If you are an existing customer of SBI bank then you can simply visit www.onlinesbi.com to avail the service.
- Step 2. Once you are navigated to the page, there will be two button link names corporate banking and personal baking. As you are availing corporate service, hence click on the corporate section that will navigate you to the next page.
- Step 3. On scrolling your mouse to the corporate link, you will be able to see a drop-down list that will include the type of account you have. The options will include Saral, Vistaar, Khata Plus, Khata, Vyapar and supply chain finance. Select the type of account you have in SBI.
- Step 4. You have to log in your account in order to proceed and use your banking need. Click on the login button that will navigate you to the SBI Online Corporate Website. Read the precautions and conditions carefully before logging in your account.
Click on the login button on the same page that will navigate you to the next web page. On the next step, you have to enter your username and password to login to your account.
After filling your details you will be navigated to your dashboard where you can use the corporate banking services. You can maintain your account from anywhere whether it is home or office.
Major Benefits of SBI Online Corporate Banking
Now it is easy and quick to avail banking services by using online corporate banking just by single click. Here are some major advantages of using e-banking rather than cash payments.
- Online bill payment is a lot more convenient than withdrawing and making cash payments.
- You can easily collect fees online with no obligation of time or place.
- You can also pay taxes through e-banking and can have a proper invoice and receipt to maintain the record.
- By paying income tax online, you can claim many offers and rewards that include cash back and refunds.
- You can easily transfer your employee’s salary form your account to theirs without preparing cheques or doing any manual work.
- By doing online payments, you are already making e-statement records which will save your time in maintaining a proper manual record as you can simply maintain it in your account.
- You can also pay office expenses through online payment.
- Using e-banking you can pay your insurance money and other accountabilities easily without worrying about bank holiday or office timing.
- You can easily request a new cheque book and can obtain bank statements just by few clicks. Basically, no need to keep your passbook updated.
- You can even stop payment of an issued cheque in case of contract breaching or fraud.
These are the few main benefits that could be obtained using online corporate banking. With the digital world, now you can use the technology at its best and avail the services. It will not only save your money and time but also is eco-friendly as it will save the paper that is used to print bank statements.
- You need to understand that different type of bank accounts are logged in using different ways. Also, it is important for these services to reach rural areas at fast speed and proper functioning so that farmers can also get the benefit of using e-banking services.
- Apart from this, SBI has shown much better return on investment as compared to other banks making it the first choice for the customers.
- Banking might look like a complicated process but once you get a hang of it, you will get the easy functioning. Just follow the above steps and enjoy the online corporate banking service provided by SBI.
Thus, opting for SBI online banking is a convenient way for the customers. The advancement in bank offers is the live example of the improvement of the corporate work platform.