If you were working with Punjab National Bank (PNB) or retiree, you may come across several improvements in banking services and facilities. PNB not only provides good banking services to the customers but also gives more value for the employees as well as the retirees.
Have you worked in the period of 2004 or the next period, you may be aware of Punjab National Bank (PNB) or the HRMS (Human Resource Management System) package. HRMS package is nothing but payroll and salary requirements processing in the bank.
Things To Be Noted Before Login To PNB Parivar Portal
- PNB Parivar portal is specially developed for the PNB bank employees.
- You must have correct user ID and password to log in to this HRMS PNB portal.
- If you have any problem with login details contact your working branch IT in charge to solve the issue.
Services Provided by PNB HRMS
The PNB HRMS provides many useful services and facilities like attendance, performance appraisal, HR management information, employee section, Training management, Employee self- service, leave management and promotion process.
The HRMS system automatically gathers all the information about the employee and generates the pay reports. The bank has online leave submission option and can control over assets.
PNB Parivar HRMS Login: Step by Step Guide
HRMS (Human Resource Management System) is a flexible framework introduced by Punjab National Bank (PNB) for its employees and pensioners. For pensioners, there is an option to track and calculate deductions with updated pay reports. For new staff, HRMS gives a one-stop platform to get different facilities.
Every bank employee and pensioner must register with the HRMS and send an application to your branch to the officer. You have to provide the personal and job info including your email ID and mobile number. You will receive the confirmation message and email as activation of the account. Unique USER ID and PASSWORD will be received, which are required to login. Every bank employee must have HRMS login details to avail the services and facilities.
- Visit the official portal of PNB https://www.pnbnet.net.in/ for internet banking.
- You will find “LOGIN TO HRMS” button click on that to direct to the HRMS log in page.
- Enter the PF NUMBER in the user ID column.
- You have to enter the password which is given to you which can be changed later.
- Click on the sign in button to get into the HRMS page.
Information You Can Get From HRMS Portal Are
- View salary slip/pension pay slip.
- Can see pension plan.
- Check loan status.
- Can apply for the nomination of PF.
- PNB holidays schedule.
- Check account balance.
- View account statement and transactions.
- Also, have many more other facilities.
- Now going with the new trend, PNB has now launched the PNB HRMS MOBILE APPLICATION which can be easily downloaded on smartphones and can easily be accessed online on mobile.
- Always remember that never share you PNB HRMS Portal Login Username or Password in public.
- If you have any issues regarding PNB HRMS Portal on finding problems in accessing the portal then contact your PNB Bank manager or HR Manager for every solution.
- For any other PNB HRMS Portal support, you can call to PNB Customer Support as well.