Online banking is a great way to access and manage your account from anywhere at any time. It is possible to check your account balance and get a mini-statement easily without waiting in the queue. Also, it is easy to transact money online such as bill payment, fund transfer, shopping payment, etc. Punjab National Bank is not far away.
There are many services available by PNB like online and offline banking making it easy for the customer to access the account. Now a PNB customer can pay bills and take advantage of every feature just by accessing your PNB internet Banking account through your registered mobile phone.
Register PNB Net Banking Online
You can easily activate your PNB internet banking online without even visiting your home branch or getting any kind of kit. Just need your registered mobile number. You need to fill an online application form to get it done. Follow the few steps to get it done today.
- Visit the official website of PNB https://netpnb.com and you will be navigated to a new window where you will see two internet banking login options – Retail Banking and Corporate Banking.
- You have to click on the retail banking option and you will be navigated to the login page.
- Click on the option New User? the link that will open a new window where you need to enter your account number and select registration type. If you want both internet and mobile banking action then click on registration both internet and mobile banking option.
- Click on the verify button. If it shows a command as User id is already created for the customer then stop. But if you are navigated to another page then select any one of these options – view or view and transaction that will send an OTP number to your phone.
- Once the follow up is done then enter your card details like ATM PIN and card number and press enter to continue.
- In the next step, you have to fill in your login details like passwords – log in and transaction and press continue.
- Make sure that your password is unique and uses different characters like alphabets – small and capital, special symbols and numbers. It will make it strong and unique. Also, the passwords will be different for both the passwords to provide extra security.
- Then you will see an option as “You have been successfully registered for PNB online banking service. Your Login is ********.” Make sure to take a note of it so that you won’t forget it in future.
These steps will activate your online account. Make sure to read terms and condition carefully and then only agree to it. Also, select the security question that you will remember as it will be used in case you lost your password. Then you will be asked to select an image and then enter a phrase to continue it.
How to Fix If Notification Shows “User ID is Already Created” When Registering Online
If your page shows “User id is already created for the customer” then it simply means that your account has already enabled your account. If you are not sure about this option then you must check it off.
- Check your PNB bank passbook and you will be able to see your customer number User id. If it is not there then you need to submit a request to home branch to obtain your password and user id.
- Visit the net banking on the official website and click on retail banking.
- Enter the few details such as – bank password, customer number and press the continue button.
- Click on forget password link and you can retrieve the password.
- You might be asked an OTP on your registered mobile phone then press enter to continue with the options.
- Just follow the last few steps as the activation process and you are good to go.
If you still face any more problems while activating your account then you can contact the customer care service and they can help to complete your activation. Just make sure to type the right information in the space carefully. Also, if you can’t remember the password then write it somewhere safe for future use.