SBI (State Bank of India) is the giant financial service provider of India that has its roots spread all over India. SBI provides several of services for its customers and employees. There are services of internet banking like HRMS for the employees and personal & corporate banking service for their valuable customers.
With so many services, SBI has another service of Enterprise Messaging System (EMS) that is especially for the permanent employees of the bank. Also, the bank associated with SBI can also avail this service. It is possible that you might have never heard of the SBI EMS service if you are just a customer. It is basically an Email address that is different and unique for each and every employee of the bank or partners.
Every employee doesn’t have an easy access to the portal. If someone is interested in logging into their SBI EMS portal then it is important for them to get in touch with the Admin or EMS local head. If they accept your request then they will proceed further with the formalities.
SBI EMS Login – Step By Step Procedure
Here is the procedure which should be followed to get access to SBI EMS Login. Please take a look at the step by step procedure.
- The employee of the SBI has to open an account by visiting SBI official site. Simply enter https://mbs.sbi.co.in/ and https://ems.sbi.co.in/ in the navigation bar on your web browser. There you need to open an EMS SBI bank account.
- You will be navigated to the registration process page. It is important to enter the password and email id. Make sure that you remember it otherwise it will take time to get the process redone. This will take only a day.
- There you have to enter the password and username. Once done select the domain as per your location as mentioned above.
- You will be navigated to the next page where a dashboard will be displayed. Now you can use the EMS service easily.
- However, even if after a day, you are not able to login to your account, you must get in touch with ITS or Admin department. They will give you the reason as to why your application was rejected and what you have to do next.
EMS SBI Login – Important Points To Remember
- You need to contact the Administrator department/IT service department or EMS chief person that can activate your SBI EMS account. If your application is approved by them, then your account will be activated in the span of 24 hours.
- You will receive a one-time password, make sure that you don’t share it with another person. It is for the security purpose.
- When you will log in to your account for the first time, you have to enter the OTP. Once you enter your account, then change the password and make sure to keep the security in mind. Your password must be alphanumeric and must contain a number, letter, and symbols.
- The password is only valid for the time span of 90 days. After every 90 days, your password will be expired and you need to upgrade it. Make sure to change it after a short span of time and remember it.
- If in case you forget your password, then you can simply call the helpline number of EMS and ask them to reset your password.
- To ensure extra protection, if you enter the wrong password for 5 times than your account will be temporarily blocked for around half an hour. After the time span, you can try to log in your account or simply ask for a reset.
- There are many people who change the DNS to avoid proxy setting. However, this can be an obstacle for your and you might not be able to access your EMS portal.
However, as mentioned above, you can’t directly log into your account and need to have permission from the SBI Group. The employees who want to avail the service must register and follow the simple steps listed above to log in to their account if permitted.
If you have any query then you can simply contact the help desk.
- Email address: [email protected]
- VoIP Phone number: 100123, 100127 and 100124.
- Helpline number: 022-2756679.
Now easily get in touch with the service provider and solve your any query related to the State bank of India Enterprise messaging services.