The Human Resource Management Solutions system is offered by SBI bank for the employees. This service is similar to the internet banking solution and displays all the details related to that particular account.
The main reason to start this website portal was to provide better human resource management that can list all the details like pension slips, salary slips and basic information. Not only the current employees but also the retired workers can take advantage of this online service to get all the details instantly.
In 2017, 5 banks merge together that added an extra service to their list – SBI HRMS portal site. The employees of these banks can avail the service in few simple clicks.
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur (SBBJ).
- State Bank of Mysore (SBM).
- State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH).
- State Bank of Karnataka (SBK).
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT).
SBI HRMS Login – Points To Remember
- It is the service that is used by the employees of the SBI bank only and not available for the other users.
- You need to have the correct details like password and user id in order to log in to your HRMS web portal.
- In case you lose your login details, you can simply contact your IT Department (controller) that can help you to access your account.
- Once you have your details, simply log into your account.
How to Login Online SBI HRMS IRJ Portal
Here are the few simple steps that you can follow to avail the services of SBI HRMS through an online portal. Follow the step by step procedure and login to your account.
- Type https://hrms.onlinesbi.com/irj/portal in your navigation bar of internet browser. You can even copy the website link and paste it into the navigation bar.
- Once you are done with this, press the search option or tap enter. A portal will be displayed with State bank Of India HRMS Portal written at the top.
- Make sure that your page is loaded completely. Once done, click on the login option shown on the webpage. This will navigate you to the next page.
- A page will be displayed with Security questions visible on the screen.
- Once the questions are correctly answered, click on the continue button.
- Then you will see a Login page. You need to enter your user ID and password on that page to login to your account.
- Then you will be navigated to the main dashboard of the HRMS SBI portal where you can avail all the services and get all the required information.
- Once your work is done, make sure to log out to your account. This is an extra step that is used specifically for your own safety. If you don’t log out of your account, there are chances that someone else can access it.
- Also, make sure to never save your password when using a public system.
SBI HRMS SAP Portal Login
The SAP is also known as system analysis and programming system that can be used to check the status of the human resource and finances through the web portal.
- Visit the website www.hrms.onlinesbi.com by typing in on the navigation bar of your browser.
- To navigate to the next step you need to tap on the login button.
- It will redirect you to the next page where you need to answer the security question.
- Once the questions are answered, press on the continue button just below the questions.
- It will navigate you to the login page that will need user id and password. Make sure to enter the correct details.
- Then tap on the enter key or click on login.
- A page will be displayed on your screen through which you can check the status of your loan or any other necessary information you require.
- Make sure to log out of your account to ensure safety.
Details Can Be Found on HRMS Portal
Once you are logged in to your Human resource management system, you will be able to see the following details.
- SBI Holiday calendar.
- Salary Slip and pension slip of your employment with SBI.
- Nomination of your PF policy.
- Pension plan applicable for you as an employee.
- Transaction history and account statement of your bank account.
- Account balance of your SBI bank account.
- Loan status of any active or closed loan on your name.
These are just the few information that could be obtained by logging in to your SBI HRMS online portal. There are many more services that could be used once you are logged in to your HRMS account.
These are the basic things that you must know about SBI HRMS Login. Now login to your account and take advantage of the services provided by your bank to the employees – present or retired.