SBI Personal Banking Login – State Bank of India, the banking giants of India are providing the service of Online banking. The customers can use the service of online personal banking through the SBI portal and use this facility on their phone and computer. This service is launched while keeping the customers in mind. The SBI customers can avail this service to complete their day-to-day transactions and manage their account.
How to login to SBI online personal bank account
With the advancement in technology and internet services, there is an immense need for quick banking. It becomes highly important for everyone to have an easy and quick way for transactions. Hence, bank service providers are working day and night to provide internet transactions by setting up different portals and websites. By using these portals one can easily Login to their online accounts and manage them without waiting in a queue.
It is not important that you are a farmer or a corporate person. The SBI net banking services are for all the customers all over India and are easy to use. Here are the steps listed below through which you can log in to your SBI Online Personal Banking Account.
Net banking is of two types which mean that SBI account login could be done in different ways. As we all know that you can’t trust internet connection and e-banking services should be available in the rural region too. For the user with a good internet speed, you can simply log in to your account on SBI Personal banking login. But, in case the internet connection is not running at a good speed, you can use SBI Online Lite Login.
Login Through SBI Personal Banking Login
This Login is for the people who have higher bandwidth connection. The user can easily login to their account to avail the services provided to them by SBI.
Login Through SBI Online Lite Login
As suggested by the name itself, this is the best application for the user with a poor internet connection. Through this, the customer can login to their SBI Online Bank Account using mobile phones.
Important Features Of SBI Online Personal Banking
After the successful login to your SBI Online Personal Banking Account, you need to understand the key features of the service.
- You can perform your daily basic task easily and quickly.
- There is no need for different vendors to complete your transactions or bill payment.
- You don’t have to call customer service to block your lost ATM card as through your account you can block it yourself.
- You can buy insurance policies directly through your account without any third party agreement.
- Apart from bill payment, you can pay your taxes online and get rewards in return.
These are the basic key features that you can use by logging in to your account. You can also transfer funds through SBI Online Banking.
How to Login to SBI Online Account
- There is a separate portal that is entirely for the internet banking purpose. It was developed to provide confusion free service to the customers. Simply visit www.onlinesbi.com and follow the simple instructions provided. By following the step by step instruction, you will be successfully logged in to your e-banking account.
- On the left side of the webpage, you will get two options on the site named, Login and Login Lite. You can choose any one of them as per your requirement and internet connection to proceed further.
- Once you select the login button, you will get a list which is full of terms & conditions given by SBI. Read them carefully before logging in to your Online Personal Banking Account. After reading them, click on the Continue button link to Login.
- In the next step, you will be redirected to a webpage where you will be required to provide your User ID and Password you made during the time of registration. Enter the details on the SBI Online Portal.
- In case you forget your password or user ID, you can retrieve them by clicking on forget password link provided below the password textbox. You can also get in touch with the home branch to get a new password.
Fund Transfer through Online SBI Personal Banking
The e-banking services make it easy for a customer to transfer and receive money without worrying about public holidays. There is a different mode to transfer the money that includes transferring to various accounts. Here is a list of some most-used mode of transfer through SBI e-banking.
- NEFT Funds Transfer.
- NRI eZ Funds Transfer.
- Intra-bank Funds Transfer (SBI to SBI).
- IMPS Funds Transfer.
- RTGS Funds Transfer.
Using this simple guideline you can log in to your Online Personal Banking Account easy and can avail the e-banking services provided by SBI. Also, you can get monthly rewards depending on the bank offers which could be used during the time of shopping. So, don’t wait much and start setting up your online account to make your life easy.