State Bank of Travancore (SBT) is the child organization of State Bank of India (SBI). Its main headquarters are located in Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. Also, it had a private shareholder too but as it is a subsidiary of SBI bank hence you don’t have to go anywhere else. Simply visit SBI official portal.
If you want to log in to your SBT online account then you have to visit the official website portal of SBI. As mentioned above, SBT is a subsidiary of SBI that helps you in simply logging into your account with the help of SBI internet banking page.
Like any other bank, SBT is also offering the net banking services that allow the user to avail the banking services by sitting at their home. It allows the businessman to sit in their cabin and send the salary of their employees.
Since SBT is connected with SBI, it has two type of banking – personal and corporate banking. In personal banking, it is for managing your personal account online. Now pay utility bills and send money to your family. In corporate banking, you can do all your financial work by the use of few clicks.
For availing the online banking service you need to visit your bank once and have to register for the SBI Online Banking Service. There you have to fill out an application form that will contain your basic information related to your bank account. Then submit the form and come back home to relax. After few days, you will receive a postal mail from SBI. That post will contain your internet banking kit that has the first-time username and first-time password that will be used to login to your banking account.
An Easy Way to Access SBT Online Banking Account
Once you receive the details then follow the simple steps to get access to your SBT online banking account.
- Since the collaboration of SBT and SBI, you will be able to avail banking services. Visit SBI official website https://www.onlinesbi.com through this you will be navigated to the next page.
- There you will see two options – personal and corporate. Click on the Login button below personal banking.
- In the next step, you will be asked your first-time username and password written in the internet banking kit. Recheck the entered terms and click on login.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page where you need to change your username and password.
- Make sure to come up with a unique username. You can click on check the availability button to see several of option that could be used by you.
- Once your username is set to move onto password changing. You need to change two passwords – Login and profile password.
- First the Login password, you need to use the alphanumeric values to create a password. You can use the alphabets, numbers, and characters to make it strong. It is important to create a strong password.
- If you don’t remember the password then you can simply write it in a secure place but make sure to keep it safe and it won’t reach someone else. Login password will be used at the time of login in the future.
- Once the login password is set, you need to generate a profile password. The profile password is a security layer for your account. Even if your login password is stolen, your profile will be safe. This profile password is used to avail the transaction services and reach the depth of the banking.
- Make sure to keep a different password as login to ensure safety. This goes the same way, use the alphanumeric values like numbers, letters and symbols to ensure safety. Once the password is set click on ok.
- You will be redirected to the next page where you will be asked few questions that will be used in future in you need to reset your password.
- Enter the security question answer, your date of birth, account number, the phone number that is registered in your bank. Then proceed further.
- Congratulations, you have successfully logged into your SBT banking account. Now you can log in to your account anytime you want to by entering username and password.
- This will take you to your account where you can avail all the banking services such as get an e-statement, transactions, pay utility bills, electricity bills, etc.
- Once your profile is logged it, you can easily update your information in it. You don’t have to visit your nearest branch if you want to change your phone number or add one more phone number to your account.
The internet services have managed to hype the services of the banking sector. Now you can easily use it irrespective of your location or time. From transferring money to another bank account or any other work-related task are just a few clicks away from you.